Working at TruStory
Our mission is to bring back trust in the internet.
The internet lets anyone, anywhere broadcast a message to the rest of the world. It connects the 4 billion people on the internet to one another. It’s undoubtedly the greatest invention of humanity.
But the ease of sending information undos itself because it’s what to leads to heaps of misinformation. How do you reconcile these two opposing forces, openness and trust?
One solution is to hinder or to censor. But that’s already been tried before and miserably fails. But imagine if information policed itself by the people creating that information.
At TruStory, we're looking for passionate and hard-working builders to join us in building this for the world.
What we value
We value ethical, curious, and passionate people.
What would make you a good fit
- Collaborative: You understand and appreciate the importance of a strong team. You communicate effectively and are a reliable team member.
- Disciplined: You know how to manage your time effectively and get shit done. Period.
- Detail-oriented: You are thoughtful about everything you do. You never half-ass things.
- Critical thinker: You are an independent thinker. You can reason from first principles.
- Curious: You embrace ambiguity and get excited about something you don’t know. You pursue your curiosity.
- Open-minded: You entertain different viewpoints and perspectives even if you don’t believe them or are convinced by them. You have the humility to change your viewpoints when someone makes a better point.
- Ethical: You have good judgment in determining what is the right thing to do. You do what's right for the end users in the long run.
- Passionate: You are excited by our mission to build trust on the internet.
- Complete autonomy and ownership over your projects
- Flexible vacation
- 12 weeks maternity/paternity leave
- Option of getting paid in Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Commuter benefits (up to $200/month)
- Lunch is compensated for daily
- Medical/vision/dental benefits
- ... Need something else? Just ask us